Service Technician - New Hampshire
Since 1906, Hussmann has been helping retailers preserve and display fresh foods. Today, Hussmann is a world leader in manufacturing, selling, installing and servicing merchandising equipment and refrigeration systems to customers throughout the world.
Hussmann serves a wide variety of customers involved in the global cold chain. These include supermarkets, mass merchants, warehouse clubs, convenience stores, drug stores, and foodservice establishments.
Hussmann creates value for customers in the areas of merchandising, food safety, shelf live extension, sustainability and the life cycle value. Hussmann is focused on addressing the needs of its customers, providing solutions that provide superior value for their business.
As the Service Technician, you will:
* Perform prescribed, routine maintenance procedures on supermarket refrigeration systems and self-contained temperature controlled merchandisers.
* Perform preventative maintenance, compressor change assists, leak searches, and coil washes.
* Continually acquire knowledge through on the job training including new product developments, service bulletins, and issues.
* Understand and adhere to all work safety policies and procedures including OSHA and any local authorities governing requirements.
* Demonstrate knowledge of safety by successfully completing the CERTI-TECH safety test within the first 90 days of employment.
* Complete necessary documents (work tickets, timesheets, etc.) and electronic communications in a thorough, accurate, and timely manner.
* Demonstrate the ability to utilize hand-held computer to complete necessary customer paperwork and invoicing requirements.
* Maintain and manage truck inventory in an accurate, neat, and orderly manner as well as adhere to vehicle maintenance program guidelines (if applicable).
* Develop and maintain excellent customer relations.
* Follow branch policies and procedures.
* High school diploma or equivalent is required. Technical school certification is a plus.
* 1+ years of related experience.
* EPA certification is required.
* Valid driver s license and safe driving record is a must.
* Physically able to climb ladders, work at high elevations, and lift objects up to 50 pounds.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Detail oriented and highly motivated mindset.
* The ability to work nights and/or weekends as required.
* Proven mechanical aptitude.
* Windows experience is desired.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress, then you belong with Hussmann. Hussmann is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salem , New Hampshire, United States